2013. július 30., kedd

YAMAHA TRB1006J

YAMAHA TRB1006J Preis: 790 EUR:
I am selling my 6-string -good as new Yamaha TRB1006J bass. After very little playing I have decided that I am not a 6-string player (and I am gettin back to my sweet 4-string). The instrument is realy NOT PLAYED at all. I have bought it in Oct. 2012 and I have used it only at home unsuccesfuly. Perfect sound and Thomann 2 year guarantee. It doesn t have any scratches, hitting marks or problems of any kind. Please read carefully: Since I am playing always with a strap and i want the head of the bass to be really high I have made (my technician) 2 extra strap holes which do not affect the sound, and give you the oportunity to use a more comfortable position for the strap. These extra holes are shown at the last 4 pictures. (Yamaha tools and cardboard included) Thank you for your time, Panos
YAMAHA TRB1006J: Das könnte Yamaha MG124CX Absolut neuwertiges Geraet aus Heimstudio. KEIN LIVE!! Optisch wie technisch neuwertig! Original 190 EUR Prenzlauer Berg YAMAHA E-Gitarre Pacifica Red Metallic Die *YAMAHA Pacifica 112 Red Metallic* ist neuwertig und hat keine Abnutzungsspuren. Sie ist nur 190 EUR Prenzlauer Berg YAMAHA EM 300 + FLIGHT + 2 MONITORS YAMAHA BR 12+ CABLES YAMAHA EM 300 + FLIGHT + 2 MONITORS YAMAHA BR 12+ CABLES YAMAHA EM 300 ANALOG MIXER/ AMPLIFIED 230 EUR Wedding yamaha my8at adat io karte 8 kanal adat io neuwertig für yamaha 01v; 01v 96; u.s.w. neupreis: 329,- € info nur unter : 165 EUR VB Prenzlauer Berg Yamaha HS 80 M Studio Monitore Boxen Lautsprecher Schweren Herzens abzugeben: - Voll funktionstüchtige Yamaha HS80M Monitorboxen in sehr gutem 440 EUR VB Prenzlauer Berg Yamaha Clavinola CLP-130 zu verkaufen Yamaha Digitalpiano Clavinola CLP-130 zu verkaufen. Ich habe das Klavier 2002 gekauft, zwei Jahre 850 EUR VB Prenzlauer Berg YAMAHA BASS MIT KOFFER (unbespielt) zu verkaufen: YAMAHA BASS MIT KOFFER Ledergurt, Kabel und 1 Satz Saiten wie neu - ungespielt 290 EUR VB Prenzlauer Berg YAMAHA REV-5 REV5 REVERBRATOR Hall Delay Zum Verkauf: YAMAHA REV-5 REV5 REVERBRATOR Hall Delay Gebraucht, Funktionen alle OK. 160 EUR Prenzlauer Berg yamaha psr240 Keyboard funktionstüchtiges yamaha keyboard mit gebrauchsspuren bei interesse oder ewiteren fragen einfach 100 EUR Spandau Keyboard Yamaha + Keyboardständ

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése